Three months ago (August 5), before the opening ceremony of Rio 2016 Summer Olympic Games, I started a short time project to support Indonesian Athletes who competed in the games. Indonesia is a country with the population of 250 millions. The 4th most populous in the world after China, India, and United States. But in terms of the number of athletes Indonesia is way too far behind.
This year, Indonesia sent 28 athletes qualified for the Olympics to compete in 7 sports. It is nothing if we compare it to United States that sent 567 athletes to compete in 38 sports, or Great Britain with 374 athletes in 31 sports.
But optimistically, I made this posters to support Team Indonesia to win some gold medals. Badminton and weightlifting would be a big hope.
Happy result for us, when finally in this olympics Indonesia continued gold winning tradition as Tontowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir won the gold over Team Malaysia Chan Pen Soon/Goh Liu Ying. Previously Irawan Eko Yuli and Agustiani Sri Wahyuni both won the silvers in weightlifting.
Indonesia took place in 46th by the results.
Thank you for all athletes who had fought their best for Team Indonesia. Good Luck in the future.
Time flies really fast, as always. It’s 2016 already. Here’s the list of things I hadn’t been so satisfied with last year, and gonna fix those starting today.
1. Eat well. Healthy food, exercise a lot. (I’ve been missing my cool abs, haha).
2. Sleep early. Wake up early, real wake up. No more sleep after sunrise. I believe that the most productive days starting with energetic morning.
3. Work less. Work in smart and effective way.
4. Produce more. Create, craft and finish more stuffs as quick and as good as possible.
5. Move often. Travelling, a refreshing mind is (one of) the key of happiness.
Bismillah. Happy new year everyone.